Thursday 9 December 2010

Stencil photography

So the photo shoot I did the other day went really well even if there was a few hiccups like stores being closed to pick up the key light-meter and colour gels but we got let in by Darren so we got my shoot started put the make up on got the white background down and basically had to use trial and error to get the lighting and the camera set up right but it was only like this for a few minutes as I got it all shorted out quite quickly. so here are so of my images :P
right so here is a selection of the images that I edited the other day I really like the way that some of them have turned out  so with the ones that I found stood out I put into a landscape style and to have all 4 images together like this so as you can see its one panoramic image from the 4 best images I have to be honest out of these four the one that catches my eye the most is the third one I just like how bold it is the way it keeps your eye on it, but I find it interesting to have them all together as well  you could display these as individuals.




No comments:

Post a Comment