Friday 10 December 2010

Saw films

right when I get back after Christmas I'm hoping to get together a Saw feeling photo shoot take the ideas for the film and make up my own ideas but also having a bit of help from this film like using a doll having crazy traps set up on people safe ones though there will be no harming in my photography :P I know its a bit over the top but I going to try hard and get something out of it even if I do not like the images themselves practice makes perfect and I can always re-shoot if that I the case as I can keep everything I want this shoot to be more creepy than horror to give it what's going on look like it being a trailer keep the images a tease like using limbs only seeing half of what's actually happening maybe later on when I have a bit more experience make a few short films to go with different parts of my work to get short film for every aspect. Whilst being at home I'm going to look for some locations to see what kind of places I could set up, but with home being so far away I would have to invest the time if I did find a place that I liked and do the shoot for a long weekend I'm also going to be looking around Preston to see if I can find any abandoned places that may work here are a few examples that I want to try working on from the film






1 comment:

  1. As much as I hate the saw films, to be fair, the artwork is pure awesome!!

    ReplyDelete