Wednesday 1 December 2010

Quarantine

this is the second film I have watched before going to bed and this film must of  had some short of reaction to it was most of the night I was tossing and turning and whilst I was asleep I did get some really graphic images stuck into my head from the film and from other films it like sparked off a light in my head I saw the girl from the exorcist, some gremlins ( I know not scary but it was when I was a child) I couldn't really tell you what actually happened in my dream but it was defiantly scared me as the first thing I did was put the TV on to get some light without having to get out of bed. So the film is about a reporter working on her next update for the news press on the fire-fighters when they where called out to a building where so of the tenants had reported a woman from the building screaming but when they got there something fishy was going on as the woman had foam coming from her mouth then attacked one of the police offerers I kind of guessed that it had to do with the rabies which it had and the plot thickens as they are also cut off from the outside world as they knew what was going on as a dog had been taken to the vets and had been acting bizare and attacking other animal who all went the same way so the authorizes locked them all in so nobody could escape but did they make it out alive well I think you are better of watching it your self as it is a really classic remake of the film REC I will be watching the original one once I find it so then I can see which one is the most horrific :P
here is the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment