Monday 6 December 2010

creeped and stressed out!

right I'm doing work while watching Pet Sematary and it is creeping me out but so far the film is pretty good I'm a massive Steven King fan I have read most of his book. By the way the shinning most scariest book I have read creeps me out even thinking about it, I'm sure its going to be a long night trying to sleep after watching this film, also at the same time I have been shorting myself out with a photo shoot tomorrow and also a presentation in the morning aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh but I'm really looking forward to it as I'm going to be doing a shoot that I wanted to do from the start of term the ranking one with the cut out pieces with the eyes done up and sometimes lips showing

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhjokM8TF-e1cTyuWX7W_gQ4GF7iI89S4Ai5KOcue2bO9gZdQXC5kXVOb-vrJByhzfOiKS3bWVYtnozJlAKkXgMz-xsW39cAJuY4gRo-FVP5AMXw8qhL7tlYchctjYfDL2Arb6w0IvKpB0/s1600/rankin-photography.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment