Friday 3 December 2010

the fourth kind

the movie on the agenda was the fourth kind last night this one was based on actual event and even some of the original footage on the  film which was quite shocking to see and it makes you wonder what is actually out there the story was based on a psychologist hypnotising client to see what was going on as most of them where having bad sleeping patterns saying they are seeing things whilst under they all spoke about an owl it was all alien based and I found this film really interesting. My sleeping pattern was crazy last night I was up and down most of the night and quite a few odd dreams yet again I cannot remember what they where.
trailer below :) and I'm going load a feature that was on the dvd that I found interesting I found it on you tube as well its called paranormal theories based on the film 






No comments:

Post a Comment