Friday 15 October 2010

ribbon photoshoot

right so this photoshoot is for a different assignment so my idea was to have the ribbons come off of the model and make it look like she was stuck and trying to get realised from the ribbon, here is a few of my images.

this first image isn't my favourite but as you can see that my idea is to make her look like she is tangled up but for some reason in this photograph that it doesn't really give it that feeling aswell.
then in this image we can see that she is all tied up and is trying to break free but at the same time I still don't feel like I have the right image so when speaking to Darren he was the one who made me zoom into the ribbons in her hands and look at it from that aesthetic so luckily one of my fellow students had the studio booked for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment