Monday 4 October 2010

make up ideas

I have been looking into some make up designs that I could add into my portraiture I have done this before with big make up but didn't design it on paper to get an actual stop and look at the work has gone into the make up here is one of my images that I did try to try out make up that was basically coming straight off of my head instead of a design that I put down on paper to make it a complex design this is 
this is one of my own images where I have tried to go for extravagant make up but the make up didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but I gave it a go I really did enjoy the shoot and was so much fun working with the lighting and the models. 
I really want try and make some of my make up skills like the way that Rankin had in one of his projects. I really like the way that he has the make up design they are really eye catching also his portraiture is so beautiful. 
the make up was done by Alex Box
 this is one of the images that he did for the  'blind sight campaign'














the simplicity of this image is amazing  using cut out paper and using models in the background to make the image pop.





No comments:

Post a Comment