Friday 15 October 2010

assisting on a photoshoot with Phil Bamber

so I went on a photo shoot to help out a photographer that I'm interested in I had a really good day and was really nervous meeting him but he was so nice that I relaxed really quickly. Afterwards we went to meet the couple that he was photographing for an engagement photoshoot it was really interesting seeing how he got the couple to relax as they had never had a photoshoot before, after about 20mins they where perfectly happy and acting like phil and myself wasn't around. I really like the way he got them to relax and we went looking for different places that he could take images and he showed me this place where there was a massive river and forest it was amazing and since we where in the car I have not a clue how to return but it was on the outside of preston. I also got to take a few images but have yet to edit them so in the next couple of day I will hopefully get them up and see which ones I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment