Thursday 18 November 2010

murder scenes idea

Alrighty I have just been reading a crime novel and in this book he really bring really elaborate's images to mind like in one of the scenes which is the one I would like to try and recreate different scenes from parts of the novel I think I would do it on location but at the same time the studio comes to mind as I could make the lighting nicer but with location there would be a proper drop back of a living room of some sort. Then carry on this as a project come up with different scenes read more murder mystery novels :P  I really like being able to read these and have like my mind bring them to life instead it is like its my own work as I was the one picturing it but someone else has thought the idea up. I'm going to start looking for some photographers that use crime scenes or macabre style of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment