Monday 29 November 2010

Daivd Moyle

I just found another photographer that I'm really interested by the looks of it this is one of his first shoots as I cant seem to find much more of this style of photographs on his website but did find him on Flick-r with the macabre style of photography. I really like the gory blood and darkness and I really want to start shooting in these styles but to get it the way he has it I would really need a warm day so the model wouldn't freeze to death :P 
I love the attention to detail on these simple but really shocking I really want to get into the studio and do something like this, I will get into the studio this week and get my ass into gear to do this more important finding the model I will have to get searching to find someone that may be interested!
this is my goal this week to short out this kind of shoot I will do it!
link to flick-r account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidmoyle/3699523248/in/set-72157617705044249/
link to website: http://www.davidmoyle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment