Saturday 25 September 2010

photoshop image


This one of my images that I edited in photoshop I'm really pleased by the way it has turned out as my photoshop skills are not so brilliant, the reason I chose this image was because I liked the soft look of the model and the hardness of the wall of the castle, this photoshoot was for one of my projects at uni but wasn't used because it didn't go with the project, but it was not one I wasn't not going to use as it is one of my favourite aspects portraiture. 

James Nader 
his work is beautiful and intense fashion and beauty everything that I love about photography capturing a perfect moment, when I first looked at his work I was amazed by how many different ways I could capture the model I would use and it also shows that I can also add in fashion by using make up hats jewellery etc. and still only make it a head shot and didn't only have to be just beauty shots even though truthful raw beauty shots are my favourite just shows the person to who they are, just them on there own and how beautiful anybody can be. 
this is the short of work I would love to aspire to and to try my hardest to get to that and also using my own ideas and using his work for inspiration =D



No comments:

Post a Comment